Tuesday, September 4, 2007

2 More Days !!!!!

We are sure getting close now. Wayne is driving David to Sacramento today and I am going to do some preliminary packing. We are doing last minute laundry tomorrow, then it's to the road with us!

This morning I sent out a big email to a lot of friends and relatives with a link to this blog. I sure hope I can make this enjoyable for everyone.

I have to run a couple errands this morning but will wait until the fog clears and it gets a bit warmer. The weather here is just one of the most glorious things we love about San Francisco. It's really a great place to live, even with the high cost of living here.

Wayne and I want to meet lots of people on our trip and see lots of things and take tons of pictures. This is a trip of a lifetime for me, I've wanted to do this for so long. Just the freedom of it is wonderful.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Have a great time and be safe. Keep this blog up so we know what is going on!

Wayne and Colleen said...

We sure will, thanks! I hope to be able to post pictures also. Take care.