Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday Morning in Valentine Nebraska

Well bloggers, we really slept in this morning. It was almost 8:00 before we woke up. We were in bed just after 10:00 last night so we really must have needed the sleep. It is a bit more tiring than we thought, doing all this driving. We are over 2400 miles now.

Today we plan to go to Wall, South Dakota. It is the little town I lived in during another lifetime! I was there when Todd was born. When we went back to Sioux Falls to see Nicole in April, we went to Wall. Wayne enjoyed it so much that we are going back today!

We get to see Nicole on Monday morning if all goes well. We are anxious to see her again. Wayne has been leaving messages frequently telling her where we are and how long before we get there.

Note to Pat: We are so happy that you are enjoying our blog. I sure hope we don't encounter the kind of trouble that you and Gail had in your story about your Wyoming experience! I can't imagine being up for 36 hours straight! I would be shaking in my boots long before that !!! Keep reading, we enjoy writing!!

Ok bloggers, no more pictures for today since we haven't left the room yet. I will make another entry tonight when we get to Wall.

Note to Cameron: Since we know we are going to Wall, SD, I am going to use your suggestion again and make reservations this morning. (although it was sure fun to make the reservations from the parking lot last night)

Keep reading bloggers, we are having so much fun!
Love to all
Wayne and Colleen



No comments: