Wednesday, August 22, 2007

14 More Days!!

Well, we are getting more excited everyday. I have sent an email to all the kids and to Mom to let them know about this blog. I have to figure out how to send any new blog posts via email to everyone like on Lisa's blog. I don't know if this one does that. It's really cool when Lisa posts on her blog, I get an email of it. I'm still learning about all this so maybe I can still yet figure it out.

Nothing new on the trip today. Jim and Gail have invited us to stop at their house in Lincoln on the way out for lunch. They actually invited us to spend the first night at their house, but it's only an hour away and we wanted to eat up more road the first day. I think our first night will be in Reno but who knows?


2 comments:

Lisa said...

It is looking good. I think you have the hang of blogging now!

Wayne and Colleen said...

Thanks ! Coming from you that's a great compliment!!! I'm just too high tech for an old lady.......!!!